Initial release on the Archimedes World cover disc, December 1997.
- Added discard button
- Changed uudecoder to add line containing just ` before end if one does not exist
- Corrected bug which meant that scrap files were not deleted at desktop closedown
- Stopped Attacher partially accepting files for any icon in the main window, now only accepts for code/decode icons
- Copes with no blank line between base64 coded files (provided that there is a boundary)
- Copes corectly with base64 "Content-disposition lines"
- Now correctly identifies directories and applications in image files preventing a complete crash (thanks to David Pilling for spotting that)
- Further modified the algorith to correct the ending of uuencoded files
- Corrected message sending so that data received from another application is acknowledged (spurious error reported by TTFN and Termite)
- Changed the download new version path to get the zip file
- Corrected misinterpretation of Content-disposition lines if second line of header
- Added interactive help to discard button
- Changed base64 header detection to allowheader lines to be split over multiple lines
- Added option to not open the main window at startup
- Added option to not have icon on the iconbar (there still has to be an icon if the main window does not open at startup)
- Corrected base64 decoder to cope with lines containing carriage returns where files are (e.g.) downloaded on a PC
- Added Binhex detector to decoder (but no Binhex decoder as yet)
- Changed web and e-mail references to reflect my new URL/domain, bramber.org.uk.
- Changed web and e-mail references to reflect my next new URL/domain, johnallen.org.uk.
- Incorporates TypeTrans 1.04 modified to work correctly with the new shared C library
- Corrected uu file splitting code to work with new shared C Library
- Sprites for RiscOS 4 incorporated
- Changed e-mail and web references to my new johnallen.com domain